NIHFW Bharti 2022 Job Overview
Job Recruitment Board : The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare
Name Of Posts : Accounts Officer & Other Posts
No. Of Posts : 13
Types Of Jobs : Contract Basis
Job Location : NIHFW, New Delhi.
Applying Mode : Offline
Notification Release Date : 18/08/2022
NIHFW Bharti 2022 Details Of Posts
- Medical Officer(Male): 01 Post
- Senior Documentation Officer: 01 Post
- Accounts Officer: 02 Posts
- Programmer: 02 Posts
- Accountant: 05 Posts
- Transport Supervisor: 01 Post
- Senior Artist: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria For NIHFW Bharti 2022Education Qualification
Before applying for the NIHFW Recruitment 2022, candidates need to check the educational qualification. The qualification for NIHFW Recruitment 2022 is B.Tech/B.E, MBBS, Diploma, 12TH, 10TH, M.A, M.Sc, MCA, M.Lib. Those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply before the last date.
- Qualification More Details For Candidates Read Official Notification.
NIHFW Bharti 2022 Salary/ Pay scale
Name of Post Pay Matrix Level
- Medical Officer(Male) - Pay Matrix Level 10 (Rs.56100- 177500+NPA)
- Senior Documentation Officer - Pay Matrix Level 11 (Rs.67700 – 208700)
- Accounts Officer - Pay Matrix Level 07 (Rs.44900-142400)
- Programmer - Pay Matrix Level 07 (Rs.44900-142400)
- Accountant - Pay Matrix Level 06 (Rs.35400-112400 )
- Transport Supervisor - Pay Matrix Level 06 (Rs.35400-112400)
- Senior Artist - Pay Matrix Level 06 (Rs.35400-112400)
NIHFW Bharti 2022 Selection Process
- Interview Based
Age Limits & Other Details
- Candidates Please Read Notification.
NIHFW Bharti 2022 Important Dates
Application Start Date : 24/08/2022
Application Last Date : 30/09/2022
NIHFW Bharti 2022 Important Links
Official Notification : Download Here
Official Website : Click Here
Steps To Apply NIHFW Recruitment 2022 ?
- Application Forms may be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.nihfw.org by clicking on
- “Download Form”. Downloaded application must be accompanied by the prescribed fee of Rs.500/-
- (Rupees five hundred only) for the post at serial number 1 & 2 and Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred
- only) for the posts at serial number 6 & 7 as specified by a crossed Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft in favour of The Director, The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, payable at New
- Application fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) for the post Programmer at serial number 4 – only for those who are applying under Direct Recruitment Method.
- Applications for deputation posts must be sent through proper channel in the proforma given along with the complete and up-to-date bio-data and attested copies (by the competent copies) of confidential reports (for last 5 years) and Vigilance Clearance.
- Applications for the post(s) other than deputation should also be sent through proper channel, in case the candidate is already in Govt. Service along with the complete and up-to-date bio-data and self attested copies of documents in support of their age, qualification, experience etc.
- Completed applications along with self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications, proof of
- belonging to OBC/Physical Handicapped and experience certificates should reach to The Director,
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delh-110067
- on or before 30th September 2022. Alternatively, the application may be dropped in the drop box kept at the Gate No.1 of the Institute. The envelope must be super-scribed as “Application for the post of (Please write name of the post)”.
- Please note that only one application form should be used for one post. Application forms found to
- have been applied for more than one post in an application form will be rejected out rightly.
Post a Comment