India is an agriculture minister country. Government of India and State Governments have implemented many schemes for farmers. We will provide information about Central Government Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2022 for Farmers by Government of India. Loans are provided to farmers through Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2022. We will get more information about how to avail this scheme, what documents are required.
Who can benefit from Kisan Credit Card Scheme?
- All cultivator-owners of agricultural land in individual/joint names who cultivate as proprietors.
- Tenant farmers, verbal tenants and sharecroppers.
- Farmers' Joint Liability Groups (JLGs)
- This credit facility is sanctioned for 5 years.
- Kharif credit and Rabi credit and long-term crop credit for long-term crops are available at a fixed rate per hectare according to the area and crop according to the government.
- Crop loan taken within the limit of Rs 3 lakh gets crop loan at zero percent interest rate, which means interest subsidy at the rate of 7 percent from the government.
- To avail this subsidy, the loan has to be repaid before the due date.
- Farmers can buy seeds, fertilizers and pesticides as per their choice.
- The card facility is offered in the form of Kisan Credit Card.
- Application Form
- Evidence of farm ownership rights - 7/12, extract from 8-A, sheet 6 etc.
- Election Card, Copy of Ration Card, Copy of Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Pancard, Lease Agreement.
- Implemented by Public Sector Commercial Banks, Private Banks and Co-operative Banks.
- Kisan Credit Card Application Form Download Link