IBPS PO Bharti 2022 Notification is available for a total of 6432 Posts on ibps.in: Check Notification, Posts, Eligibility, Selection Process and Other Details Here.
IBPS PO 2022: IBPS, on 01 August, has issued the notification for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts for filling up 6432 Posts in 6 Public Sector Banks. Graduate candidates interested in IBPS PO Bharti 2022 are required to apply online from 02 August 2022 on the IBPS website through CRP PO/MT-XII. They should note that IBPS PO Application Forms are available till 22 August 2022 after which the link will be deactivated.
Applicants are selected for IBPS PO Jobs through an online examination which will be conducted in two steps i.e. Preliminary and Main. IBPS PO Prelims Exam is expected to be conducted in the month of October 2022.
Those who clear the prelims exam will be called to appear for IBPS PO Mains Exam in the month of November 2022. Afterwhich, IBPS will conduct interviews of shortlisted candidates in January/ February 2023.
Canara Bank has the highest number of Posts with 2500 Posts followed by Union Bank of India with 2094 Posts. The candidates can check more details related to Posts, eligibility, selection etc. for IBPS PO 2022 Bharti below:
IBPS PO Bharti 2022 Notification
- Organisation : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Post Name : Probationary Officer
- Posts : 6432
- Participating Banks 11
- Application Mode : Online
- Registration Dates: 02nd to 22nd August 2022
- Exam Mode: Online
- Recruitment Process: Prelims- Mains- Interview
- Education Qualification: Graduate
- Age Limit: 20 years to 30 years
- Salary: Rs. 52,000 to 55,000
- Official website: www.ibps.in
IBPS PO Bharti 2022 Posts Details
- Participating Bank : Number of Posts
- Bank of India :' 535
- Canara Ban : 2500
- Punjab National Bank : 500
- Punjab & Sind Bank : 253
- UCO Bank : 550
- Union Bank of India : 2094
- Total : 6432
IBPS PO Bharti 2022 Notification Eligibility
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
IBPS PO Age Limit:
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.2002 (both dates inclusive) .
IBPS PO Bharti 2022 Application Fees
- Gen/OBC/EWS : Rs.850/-
- All Other Category : Rs.175/-
Nationality / Citizenship: A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently
- settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
IBPS PO 2022 Selection Details
The candidates will be required to go through the mentioned stages in order to get selected i.e.:
- IBPS PO 2022 Prelims Exam
- IBPS PO 2022 Mains Exam
- IBPS PO 2022 Interview
IBPS PO Salary
The initial IBPS Clerk salary is INR 36,000 to 52630 per month. The starting basic salary is INR 36,000 including dearness allowance, house rent allowance, medical allowance, and transport allowance.
- Read Notification : Click Here
- Apply Online : Click Here
Post a Comment