NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Job Notification: The online apply process for the 225 vacancies for Executive Trainee has been commenced on the official website of NPCIL Recruitment -npcilcareers.co.in. You can apply for the NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022 Job Notification on or before 28 April 2022.
Earlier Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has invited online application for the 225 Executive Trainee posts in different disciplines including Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Civil.
Candidates having requisite educational qualification including BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering) with a valid GATE-2020 or GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score can apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022 Job Notification.
Organization Name Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Advertisement No NPCIL/HRM/ET/2022/02
Total Vacancies 225
Post Name Executive Trainees
Job Location Anywhere in India
Apply Mode Online
Posts Details for NPCIL Recruitment 2022:
- Executive Trainees-225
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Recruitment 2022:
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
Applicants must have a valid GATE-2020 or GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification including Engineering degrees allowed for each discipline mentioned in the notification.
- Upper age limit for candidates is between 26 -41 years of age.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
NPCIL Recruitment Selection Process
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the GATE scores & those candidates will be called for Interview.
NPCIL Recruitment Apply Mode
- Candidates are instructed to apply using the online link given in NPCIL website.
Application Fee NPCIL Recruitment
- Rs.500 for Male Candidates of General (UR), EWS & OBC candidates.
- NIL fee for female, SC/ST, PwBD, Ex-Servicemen, DODPKIA & employees of NPCIL.
NPCIL Recruitment Salary through Gate
- Candidates will get Rs.55,000 as monthly stipend during training time.
- After completion of training, will get Rs.56,100 as Scientific Officer/ C .
Important Dates NPCIL Recruitment
Commencement of online registration 13.04.2022
Last date for online submission of application 28.04.2022
Interview Date 13.06.2022-25.06.2022
Procedure for Apply NPCIL Recruitment
- Visit www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Candidates have to enter Registration number provided on the Admit card of GATE 2020/2021/2022.
- Enter information related to GATE such as Registration number, DOB, Email, Category, etc.
- Click on the activation link received in the Email.
- Candidates can login NPCIL careers page, then enter educational, experience details.
- Upload necessary documents in prescribed format.
- Finally, “submit” the online application form.
NPCIL Notification: Click Here
ONLINE REGISTRATION : CLICK HERE
Post a Comment