Chief Minister Scholarships Scheme : The Education Department of Gujarat State Government has started a new scholarship scheme specially available for the candidates pursuing education at the pre-matric and post-matric levels. The Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme CMSS Scholarship will be specially available for students who are economically weak. In this article today, we will be sharing with all of you the details of the CMSS Scholarship 2022. We will share with all of you the details of the eligibility, reward, and step-by-step procedure for Fresh/Renewal Registration.
CMSS Scholarships 2022
- Name CMSS Scholarship 2022
- Launched by Education Department of Gujarat State Government
- Objective Providing scholarship opportunities
- Beneficiaries Pre matric and post-matric students
- Official Site https://scholarships.gujarat.gov.in/
- Students who are going to take admission in diploma after 10th will get 50% of the fixed annual tuition fee of the course or rupees 50000 which ever is less
- Students who are going to take admission in degree course after diploma will get 50% of tuition fee for engineering and professional courses or rupees 100000 whichever is less
CMSS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the recruitment
- The candidate should be a citizen of Gujarat state.
- The candidates who belong to EBC, SC, ST are eligible for the Gujarat Chief Minister Scholarship.
- Applicant family annual income should be less than 1 lakh per lakh.
- Students who have a minimum of 60% in their 10th and 12th board exams from an affiliated institution or college.
- Applicants should study in any PG or UG course in the Gujarat state.
- Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- Candidate’s previous class mark sheet.
- Income Certificate of the candidate’s family.
- Caste Certificate of the student.
- Residence certificate of the candidate.
- Student’s Bank Account Details.
- School/College Admission certificate of the students.
- Scanned Passport Size photograph of the applicant.
- Last Date of Application : 31-05-2022